How to book
Availability for dates is displayed on this website against each activity. If you need to make further enquiries please email email@example.com. Bookings made at the website checkout are provisional and will be held for 10 days pending payment of a 20% deposit. Provisional bookings where deposits remaining unpaid after 10 days will be cancelled and the places will republished on the website. Instructions for your selected payment method will be sent by email with your provisional booking confirmation. An acknowledgement of deposit will be provided within one (1) week of receiving cleared funds at our bank account. Where possible please make payment by Bank Transfer. Four (4) weeks prior to the activity, joining instructions, health forms and an invoice for the balance will be sent to individual participants or Group Leaders as appropriate.
Deposits are none refundable and can not be used used to offset reduced numbers.
Cancellations by the Group or Individual
All cancellations made by the Group / Individual must be in writing and acknowledged by the Centre.
In the event of cancellation by the Group / Individual, a cancellation fee will be due to the Centre as set out below:
• Six (6) weeks or more prior to the commencement of course/event: deposit only payable.
• Two (2) weeks to six (6) weeks prior to the commencement of course/event: seventy five per cent (75%) of your total course fee shall be retained by the Centre.
• Two (2) weeks or less prior to the commencement of course/event: one hundred per cent (100%) of your total course fee shall be retained by the Centre.
One hundred per cent (100%) of the course fee is retained if you cancel on or after the commencement date of your course.
Cancellations by the Centre
The Centre will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that your course takes place and in accordance with your booking. However, the Centre reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice and at any time where we believe on reasonable grounds that cancellation is necessary due to unsuitable conditions. The Centre reserves the right to cancel a course at not less than fourteen (14) days notice where the Centre believes, in it’s reasonable opinion, that there are insufficient numbers for the course to take place.
Where the Centre cancels a course, you will be offered the following options:
• A full refund of the course fee paid; or
• An alternative course on the same date or a different set of dates.